Friday, December 08, 2006

Changes to my blog!

As all of you can clearly see, with the help of my wonderful and magnificent brother, I now have links to his and MC's blogs as well as statcounter and clustermap. Now my blog might give people the impression that I know what I am doing. Of course I will learn over time to do some of these tricks, but in the mean time, I owe it all to Wanderer. Not that this is a change, since he is a wonderful, magnificent, charming, intelligent, witty, damn near godly individual of whom I am extremely jealous of his very existence. All of you should stop by and check out his site so you can also see how wonderful he is. Maybe even bow down to him, as he is that spectacular of an individual and you would benefit greatly from simply knowing him.

(by the way, did I mention Wanderer was great?)

3 Comments:

Blogger Wanderer said...

Why, thank you so much. I am flattered. It was really nothing.

10:38 AM  
Blogger funfox8177 said...

I would take that as an insult if I was the one that made the post but as it wasnt me I dont have to worry about your thoughts on the size of my penis. I would never say that many things about my brother that were nice. I dont very often use the word maginficent and contrary to his comments that I will learn how to do this stuff why would I bother when it makes him feel useful to do it for me.

6:40 PM  
Blogger funfox8177 said...

I dont know I have never measured but I think that mine would measure up nicely against yours and since it cant defend itself I would have to speak for it.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home